Today's stock market analysis and outlook (8.12)

time:2022-09-29 14:52:05 source:clevelanddrifters.com author:Garbage
Today's stock market analysis and outlook (8.12)

#Header Finance# #stock finance# #Financial News# [Key News Selection] Azvudine tablets, the first domestically-made new crown specific drug approved for listing, have recently arrived in Henan, Hainan, Xinjiang and other places; Changchun has decided to A subsidy of 200 yuan per square meter for the purchase of eligible new commercial housing; analyst Ming-Chi Kuo predicts that the average selling price of the iPhone 14 series models will increase by 15%, mainly due to rising costs caused by inflation and a higher shipment ratio; According to data from the China Automobile Association, car sales in July were 2.42 million, an increase of 29.7% year-on-year, and new energy vehicle sales in July were 593,000, an increase of 1.2 times year-on-year; the U.S. PPI in July fell 0.5% from the previous month, and the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates 50 times next month. The probability of basis points increased slightly to 61.5%, and the probability of raising interest rates by 75 basis points was 38.5%; MSCI announced the adjustment of index constituents, and the three largest new securities in the emerging market index were Tianqi Lithium Industry, Salt Lake Shares and Tongrentang. [Important Announcement] SMIC's revenue in the second quarter reached US$1.9032 billion, an increase of 41.6% year-on-year, and gross profit of US$750.5 million increased by 85.3% year-on-year; Weil's interim reported net profit of 2.269 billion yuan, an increase of 1.14% year-on-year; Shanshan's interim report Net profit of 1.661 billion yuan increased by 118.65% year-on-year; Yiwei Lithium Energy plans to raise no more than 9 billion yuan for power storage lithium-ion battery capacity construction projects; ST HNA announced that it plans to raise funds from Hanwei Investment. Over 10.87 billion yuan, the controlling shareholder will be changed to Hanwei Investment. [Foreign Disk Dynamics] U.S. stocks opened higher and lower and moved up and down mixed. On Thursday, U.S. stocks opened higher and lower, and the three major indexes closed mixed. The Nasdaq fell 0.58%, the S&P 500 fell 0.07%, and the Dow rose 0.08%. The settlement price of international crude oil futures rose more than 2%. The WTI September contract rose 2.62%, while the Brent October contract rose 2.26%. COMEX December gold futures settled down 0.36%, the first close in nearly a week. [Yesterday's Review] The strength of blue chips on Thursday drove the major indexes to break through the strong pressure, and the transaction volume of the two cities returned to the top of trillion. U.S. inflation fell from a high point in July, and expectations for interest rate hikes weakened. U.S. stocks surged overnight, hitting 3 new overnight highs. Green, the brokerage sector exploded during the session, driving the Shanghai index to quickly break through 3250 points. The low-level blue chips performed comprehensively. Banking, insurance, consumer electronics, medicine, etc. generally rose. The Shanghai Stock Exchange Index rose 1.6% throughout the day, and the CRE Index rose 2.37%. The net purchase of funds from the north was 13.3 billion, the most since June 15. [Today's Outlook] The sharp rise in financial and consumer electronics blue chips on Thursday drove the index to break through strong pressure, but it is more of a logic to make up for low levels. Currently, the macro logic that promotes the continued strength of A shares is still weak. From a technical point of view, the index will continue to rebound. There are many pressures. If the transaction volume cannot be fully increased, the pace will still be slow, and the market is still a structural opportunity. It is recommended to continue to pay attention to the direction of self-control and energy security.

(Responsible editor:Individual stock analysis)

Related content